So by now, everybody should have a Clarisonic. If you don’t you need to get one, like, ASAP. Not only is it a great tool for daily cleaning of the skin. It helps give you a gentle exfoliation as well as a great blow to […]
Tag: perfect skin
When I was younger I had really bad acne and scarring. It was so embarrassing! I was the only one in my family that had it and couldn’t figure out how to cure it until I really paid attention to what I was doing to […]
Dry brushing is exactly what it sounds like. You rub a dry wash brush along your skin to help exfoliate your body for a soft supple skin with an amazing glow. Peaked your interest? Read on for the benefits and how to..
…:: Awesome Benefits::…
- Dull and dead skin is buffed away in seconds
- Because of the exfoliation and the rubbing motion, it increases blood flow which equates to glowing skin.
- It helps unclog pores and that helps with breakouts.
- It also helps your skin care products travel deeper because when the blood flow travels back down it’ll take the products will go with it.
- It also helps detox the body because the increased blood circulation helps the lymphatic system move and that helps with drainage.
…:: What Kind Of Brush?::…
- Natural Bristles
- Bristle should be stiff but not hard.
- Fits comfortably and can reach everywhere
…:: How To::…
Brush upwards towards the heart in long upwards sweeps.
Start at the feet and work up the legs, front and back then up to the hips one at a time.
Then move up towards the torso, your sides, and back. When you do your stomach direct counter-clockwise.
Then work on your hands up the arms, both sides, towards the chest as well as your neck brushing down to your heart.
Avoid harsh movements or back and forth motions
Avoid brushing in sensitive areas like the face or any bruised areas or places with cuts etc…
It’s best to do it before you shower then rinse off the dead skin you want to make sure you don’t use a dry brush on wet skin.
I hate when I look tired, everyone thinks I’m sick. I don’t always use eye cream even though I should. What I do instead of eye cream is an eye mask. Its basically concentrated treatment of what you should do daily with an […]
Skincare is the best thing in my book. From trying out new cleansers to seeing which mask tingles more, it’s beautiful. We all have skincare concerns, whether it be acne or aging, that we want to address. Usually, we complicate it by listing to so many […]