It’s a well known fact Beyonce works hard and gives her all into everything. She is a force to be reckoned with and does everything to the fullest, why wouldn’t her diet be the same? Today we find out the 22 diet rules she lives by to keep her body right.
We all know Beyonce went so hard to get her body right after carrying her twins for her iconic Coachella performance. She ate nothing but vegetables and thanks to her favorite nutritionist Marco Borges she got through it!
Now Marco is giving us his 22 Rules to being Vegan. If Beyonce is any proof that the system works I believe it.
I’m a firm believer in shaking up your diet every now and again and trying a new set of rules to see what works for you. Since veganism is something I’m interested in becoming I’m probably going to try this. If you’re interested in a vegan lifestyle read along.
Marco Borges 22 Ground Rules
- Eat more plants and less of everything else.
- Plan your meals.
- Eat more(vegs), weigh less.
- Use water as fuel.(Drink as much as you can as often. Water flushes your system and suppresses hunger)
- Protect your heart with veggies.
- Take care of your mind.
- Fasting for longevity and health.
- Think about the earth before you eat.
- Love food that you like. (Find healthy food you enjoy eating and eat that.)
- Move for 15 minutes every day, even if it’s just a walk.
- Detox with veggies they naturally flush you.
- The world doesnt need us to survive we need the earth to survive. (Mother nature is fine she’s just trying to flush out her toxins-us- we need to show her were not that bad)
- Change starts with you (you’re so much stronger than you know.)
- The best time to start is today. There’s not always tomorrow or Monday there is only now. So if you want to change do it now)
- Perfection is the enemy. No one wants you to be perfect they just want you to try.
- Listen to your body.
- Focus on what you CAN eat not what you can’t.
- Plants have the power you don’t need meat to go to the gym.
- Behavior rewarded is repeated. Find the foods you like.
- You can’t give what you don’t have. Take care of yourself so you can take care of others.
- Mindful eating. Stop watching TV and eating mindlessly pay attention to what you put in your mouth.
- Practice Kaizen the Japanese art of good change with small improvements.
Some of these rules are simple, it’s all about being determined to reach your goal and working out a plan that works best for you/ What do you think about these rules? Are there some rules you can see yourself implementing? Let me know in the comments!
Read the full article Here