Sir, You’re Not Persistent You’re Creepy
When guys are younger they’re often taught if a girl says no to keep trying. That’s probably why we have men that don’t quite understand what the word no means. Even if we don’t necessarily say no, if we don’t respond to your message then you probably should get the hint, we’re not interested.
I have a case like that… There’s a guy on Instagram that has been messaging me for about a year. I’ve responded once, once in a year it’s spilling over to the next year, I have not responded. It’s been so long and so many messages that I’ve received that Instagram deleted them now you only see his messages.
It’s almost creepy because he’s so persistent. Like if he messaged me then waited a year and messaged me again then it wouldn’t be as weird, but its almost every time I post a photo.
If you’re a guy (know a guy like this let me till you why girls don’t end up giving you a chance when you constantly message us like this.
- You’re weird, like are you watching my page or something?
- Is there some other reason why you’re messaging me? Do you have another motive?
- If I were actually to give you a chance what will happen? Are you going to constantly harass me every second? Will you be those crazy stalker boyfriends?
- What happens if I’m ready to leave but you don’t want to let go? Will I be dealing with you for the rest of my life?
- If you’re wondering why we don’t block, it’s not aggressive or rude and honestly when I see it I just ignore it and go about my day and forget all about it. Why not just tell him, why is not responding enough? Why do you consistently message me when I ignore you? Why can’t you get the hint and leave? Do I really need to go full bitch and tell you to leave, are you daft?
Yeah I could be a bit paranoid I am a fan of ID television, but these are real concerns. So fellas if a girl that is not responding to your messages just let her be, there are over 7 billion people online don’t obsess over one, especially if she’s not giving you the time of day.