Why and How To Dry Brush
Dry brushing is exactly what it sounds like. You rub a dry wash brush along your skin to help exfoliate your body for a soft supple skin with an amazing glow. Peaked your interest? Read on for the benefits and how to..
…:: Awesome Benefits::…
- Dull and dead skin is buffed away in seconds
- Because of the exfoliation and the rubbing motion, it increases blood flow which equates to glowing skin.
- It helps unclog pores and that helps with breakouts.
- It also helps your skin care products travel deeper because when the blood flow travels back down it’ll take the products will go with it.
- It also helps detox the body because the increased blood circulation helps the lymphatic system move and that helps with drainage.
…:: What Kind Of Brush?::…
- Natural Bristles
- Bristle should be stiff but not hard.
- Fits comfortably and can reach everywhere
…:: How To::…
Brush upwards towards the heart in long upwards sweeps.
Start at the feet and work up the legs, front and back then up to the hips one at a time.
Then move up towards the torso, your sides, and back. When you do your stomach direct counter-clockwise.
Then work on your hands up the arms, both sides, towards the chest as well as your neck brushing down to your heart.
Avoid harsh movements or back and forth motions
Avoid brushing in sensitive areas like the face or any bruised areas or places with cuts etc…
It’s best to do it before you shower then rinse off the dead skin you want to make sure you don’t use a dry brush on wet skin.